This man made cool down location is a great spot for babies to older siblings where they can exert loads of energy and have a bunch of fun at the same time. Lots of water squirty statue things and water jets going everywhere, with shallow flowing water we take a rubber ducky or another that floats with us and drop it in up the top and race it down to the end ( like the good old leaf races )
Perfect to take a lunch or snacks and we grab an ice cream from the little cafe out the front and sit in the shady spots and chill.
Lifeguard is on duty during certain hrs which is always good to know.
It can get busy on hot days but kids still able to run around and have a good time
Rockpools opening hours
- January and February: 8am to 6pm
- March: 9am to 5pm
- April: 9am to 4pm (Tuesdays open at 11am and Anzac Day open at 12pm)
- May to August: 9am to 3pm (Tuesdays open at 11am)
- September and October: 8am to 5pm (Tuesdays open at 11am)
- November: 8am to 6pm (Tuesdays open at 11am)
- December: 8am to 6pm (Christmas Day opens at 12pm)
* Hours may change due to weather conditions.